Energy Storage System Solution
HNAC can supply the energy storage products that are included optical storage integrated machine, energy storage converter and box type energy storage:
1. Optical storage integrated machine: The optical storage integrated machine is a device that is connected to the photovoltaic array, the battery system and the grid (and/or load) to realize electric energy conversion. It can control the photovoltaic discharge process and the charging and discharging process of the battery. Carrying out AC-DC conversion, it can directly supply AC load without power grid.
2. Energy storage converter: In the electrochemistry energy storage system, which is a device that is connected between the battery system and the grid (and/or load) to realize the two-way conversion of electric energy. It can control the charging and discharging process of the battery, and carry out AC-DC conversion. It is also can directly supply power to AC load.
For the above two devices, small energy storage products can be applied to scenarios such as home power supply, field power supply, and communication base stations, and large and medium-sized energy storage products can be applied to scenarios such as generation-side energy storage, grid-side energy storage, and microgrid energy storage.
3. Box type energy storage: In the purpose of product promotion and application, four PCS standard products with container have been developed, four PCS booster integrated cabin standard products, and other PCS box-type energy storage products and box-type energy storage systems can be customized and developed. The energy storage system can be customized and designed according to the different needs of users. It can meet the requirements of different scenarios and different capacities such as peak shaving/frequency modulation, multi-power micro-grid system, and fast-cut backup power supply..
The characteristics of the three major categories of energy storage products include optical storage integrated machines, energy storage converters and box type energy storage:
1. Optical storage integrated machine:
A. The integrated solution supports simultaneous access of loads, batteries, power grids, diesel generators, and photovoltaics;
B. Integrated EMS function, power supply is safe and stable, and the utilization rate of new energy is maximized;
C. Seamless switching between on-grid and off-grid states, uninterrupted supply of load;
D. Complete protection function to protect the all-in-one machine and battery;
E. Flexible support for lithium batteries and lead-acid batteries
F. The photovoltaic controller can be expanded to facilitate flexible configuration of photovoltaic capacity
2. Energy storage converter:
A. With intelligent reactive power compensation and harmonic compensation functions, effectively improve the quality of the power grid;
B. With island protection and low voltage ride through function (can be set);
C. Intelligent forward and reverse operation to improve system reliability;
D. DSP design realizes the fully digital control of the energy storage converter module;
E. Multiple safety protections, AC and DC over and under voltage protection, short circuit protection;
F. Adopt advanced active power factor correction technology to reduce the interference of harmonics to the power grid;
G. It has half-wave load capacity and good load adaptability.
3. Box type energy storage:
A. Customizable design to meet the different needs of customers;
B. Three-level BMS system architecture, safe and reliable;
C. High system integration, integrated battery system, PCS, energy management system, temperature control system, fire protection system, access control system, etc.;
D. Including isolated type and non-isolated type;
E. Millisecond switching can be used as a backup power supply for important equipment;
F. It has complete communication, monitoring, management, control, early warning and protection functions, long-term continuous and safe operation, detection of system operation status through the host computer, complete data analysis capabilities, and emergency power supply functions.